[Springframework-user] Persistence features in 1.3
Magnus Heino
2005-11-17 08:42:20 UTC
Hi!

I just had a look at this presentation:
http://springdeveloper.com/psug/psug-new-persistence.pdf

Is this available to try out now? The presentation makes you think that
might be the case... :)

I searched jira for entitymanager, jpa, javax.persistence etc but came up
with nothing?

/Magnus Heino
Thomas Risberg
2005-11-17 14:56:40 UTC
That was a preview of what we expect to have available soon. We have
been waiting for the persistence API to stabilize and I think we are
at a point now where we could add the code to the sandbox. I'll try
to convince Juergen to put it out there.

Thomas
/Magnus Heino
Juergen Hoeller
2005-11-17 17:06:28 UTC
I guess we can put this into the sandbox soon. I'm currently still gathering
feedback on the prototype from various sides, but that shouldn't stop us
from putting it into the sandbox.

The more critical point is when to move it over to the main sources and thus
include in the nightly snapshot and next upcoming Spring 1.3 RC. We
definitely need to have a stable JPA API snapshot for that.

Juergen

_____